The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Mommy and Grandma left me all alone....with Daddy!!! Help!!!!!!


I can't believe they left me with Daddy. As you can see from the above photo, safety is not always his top priority. He means well, and tries hard, but come on! I need the experts! I am counting the seconds until Mommy gets home. Thankfully, the cats are here to assist Daddy in caring for lil' ol' me!

Just kidding! I love my Daddy--he is the best Daddy I've ever had! He did a good job warming up my bottle and feeding me--he even got multiple burps. I will continue to fuss anyway, just to see if I can frazzle his nerves a little. He thinks he's in control, which is what I want him to think!

You know, it really is very easy to move a 200lb man and make him do what you want. I should write an instruction manual for mommy. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home