The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

GIRLTIME!

Here I am with my friends. Ashley (on my left with the tiara, it is her birthday). She just turned "1"! Happy Birthday Ashley! On the right (in red) is Julia. Our Mommies are friends so I hope we will grow up together. No moving away, ok?


From Julia- "Morgan, what ARE you doing?" "Hey, I think I might like that".












Mommy is singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider". We love that one!







Oh no, our mommies are at it again....taking pictures. Ahhhhhh!

4 Comments:

At February 21, 2007 10:59 AM, Blogger CJ said...

They all look like they're having a blast! What cuties!

 
At February 21, 2007 3:05 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

early friendships are so fun!

 
At February 26, 2007 2:54 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Oh my goodness....you have the cutest little friends Morgan. But I still find you the most beautiful of them all.
Lovebug Hugs,
Little Bug

 
At March 02, 2007 7:20 AM, Blogger The Mom said...

What cute pics and what fun friends! I'm glad you have some cute girls to pal around with :) If you ever want to come play with Brady, I know he would love it :) He loves cute little girls - especially ones that share his little something extra :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home