The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 14, 2010

LATEST & GREATEST

Here is the latest sport taking place in the household! T-Ball. Ahhhh! Actually, they can't hit quite that hard so we have nothing to worry about. Plus, it is set up in the hallway upstairs & we close all the doors. So, hit away! They love it!


Morgan has become quite the T-Ball hitter.


You never see this! Sydney actually fell asleep in the car. This is what happens when Dad-dee takes her out for an adventure.




Boy, are the girls happy to have Dad-dee home. I don't think Sydney has given him a moments peace since he returned. I don't think he minds.



The girls dining together using the new dish set Grammy sent. I am very thankful I have such great eaters.

Swim lessons.


Face of an angel!
Mommy, can I go on the cruise with you? I am all ready!










1 Comments:

At February 14, 2010 7:15 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

hi!! its been a while! ! looks like you guys are doing great. your girls are growing up so fast!! i wish someday morgan and mayson could meet... oh someday!!
hope you had a great valentines day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home