The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 18, 2006

I'M 5 MONTHS OLD!!!!

August 17th - I turned 5 months old today. Wow! How time flies! I gave my first full- on laugh for Mommy. She was so happy she started crying. It is so confusing....Why does laughing make her cry? She said they were tears of joy. Silly Mommy! It is going to take a while for me to figure out these emotions. Oh, Mommy said to tell you sorry for constantly clearing her throat in the video...It was from all the laughing & crying she did. Hmmmmmm.......
My kitties are funny aren't they? Especally Calvin.


3 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 1:54 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Happy 5 months Morgan!! Wow it goes by fast doesn't it?

I cried when Kayla gave me a first real smile and that first real laugh - so you are not alone!

 
At August 19, 2006 7:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 5 month Birthday Princess Morgan!!! You are just beautiful...I love that smile and your kitty's are way too funny!

 
At August 21, 2006 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, where has the time gone. She is growing up so fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home