The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bye Bye Dad-Dee!

Here I am with my Dad-dee before he has to go away. Boeing is sending him on a trip to Palma, Spain. It will be the first time we will be apart for more than 1 night. I am going to miss him terribly.



I thought if I held on to him he would not go but it is his job. At least he gets to fly business class & stay in a nice resort (not like the Air Force trips he used to go on). Most of all, he will be much safer than his flights to Iraq! This makes me (& Mommy)happy!

Then he told me he made me a video Mommy can show me while he is away. He is also going to send me pictures. YEAH! Mommy will send him videos of me as well. He can get on my blog any time to see how much I change in the next 3 weeks. This made both of us very happy!

Hurry home Dad-dee. We have lots of playing to do when you get back. Be safe! Love you!!!

Your little Princess Morgan xoxox

2 Comments:

At August 08, 2006 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great post!! I am reading this in the Sheraton Hotel at the Amsterdam Airport and it made me smile--I love the pictures!! Mommy is very thoughtful to post pictures of me and my little peanut to ease the emptiness I feel when I'm away from them both. I love you guys!!!

Dad-deeee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 
At August 09, 2006 9:35 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

these are such cute photos! I hope the time away passes quickly so she can be back in her daddy's arms soon enough!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home