The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers.....















Like my new ride? The BOB XJTSWXABCDEFG4000 series. Sweeeeeet! Mommy & I take 2 walks a day. The wheels on my Graco were wearing down fast (Mommy did not realize it was "shopping" stroller). Plus, my car seat can fit in this one so I get a smooth ride now & don't have to wait until I am 6 months. Mommy loves it & the Princess definitely won't feel any peas on this ride. hee hee

Below are some photos of me at the zoo and at my 4 month class/check-up.. I saw my favorite..a Tiger...Grrrrrrr! It decided to rain on us (shocking...rain in Seattle), so I took a cat (hee hee) nap.





























At my 4 month class I was the only baby (out of 10) who could roll over both ways-YEAH! The doctor asked Mommy & Daddy if he could put me in front of the class to show how well I hold my head up while on my belly & track objects. He said I was "exceptional". Yeah- I think Mommy & Daddy were very happy. They have been working real hard with me on skills. Here is a boy I met in class. His head got tired & I was more interested in my butterfly (Daddy was happy about that- says boys are yukky).

































Daddy has discovered I like to fly up in the air. I give big smiles (& stick out my tongue). I am so close to a full blown laugh...any day now...... They keep putting these things they call rattles on my feet ( I call them fandangled contraptions-a saying from my Grammy- hee hee). By the way, I love my feet. I love pulling my socks off. Why Mommy bothers putting them on is beyond me (you know how she likes to coordinate an outfit).

Well, Daddy should be home soon. He took his first overnight trip (since my birth). He called as soon as he got to Denver & said he missed his girls. The next trip will be longer 2 1/2 weeks. Yukky! But he loves his job with Boeing so at least if he has to be away, he will go to beautiful countries & stay at nice resorts (far cry from the Air Force). He is going to make me tapes so I can see him & hear his voice while he is away. Ok, gotta get ready for bed...bath time-YEAH! Love & kisses!

2 Comments:

At July 21, 2006 2:17 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

oh my goodness what great photos! I love the one of her and the little boy from the class holding their heads up and checking each other out :)

 
At July 22, 2006 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my little princess, you have such an amazing smile! My favorite photo is the one with you up in the air :)

What a lucky little girl you are to have such an amazing stroller (mom is lucky too).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home