The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 18, 2006

DADDY'S SLACKING ON HIS BLOGGING!


Hi everyone-here I am. Mommy decided it had been too long since Daddy's last entry so we are doing our own entry. I went to see my doctor May 16 for my 2 month class & check-up. He says I am growing perfectly. I am now 10 lbs 7 oz and almost 23" long. YEAH! I was the only baby (out of 11) who could lay on my tummy, lift my head AND roll over. My doctor was impressed and Mommy & Daddy beemed with pride. They work with me a lot or should I say, play, because I have lots of fun. I smile a lot now. Mommy loves my smile. Mommy calls me wiggle-worm because I do 360's in my crib & I travel to the other end at night. I can move! They are gonna have to keep an eye on me. I'm sneaky- hee hee. Here is a picture my bestest Auntie Dianna took of me (she's a great photographer). Auntie D & Mommy dressed me up in all kinds of pretty outfits & took pictures. I felt like a SUPA-STAR! My Gran (Daddy's mommy) comes to visit in 5 days-Yeah! Grandma (Mommy's Mom) comes back in June. I have all kinds of wonderful friends & family visiting. I love it! The weather has been hot here so we have been taking lots of walks during the day. I love it outside. I usually stay awake the whole walk & take it all in. Well, that's the latest. Hugs & Kisses!- Princess Morgan

3 Comments:

At May 18, 2006 10:35 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Dear Morgan ~
WOW, you are prettier and prettier every time my mama lets me see your pictures. I'm proud of you that you were the best out of all those other babies....You go girl!!!!! You should be getting a package from me in the mail in just a couple of days. I haven't been feeling so great lately so I couldn't send my mama out to send it to you, but my Grandma came and she said she'd get it in the mail for my mom. Hope you like it, I'm sure your mom will take lots of cute pictures so I can't wait to see ok!!! I sure hope I can feel better soon so we can meet for a play date at the park. I'm jealous of you getting to take lots of rides in your stroller with dad and mom. Enjoy every precious moment Morgan, you are making unforgettable memories with your great parents. Lots of love to you.
Little Bug (Connor) and Mama and Daddy too :-)

 
At May 19, 2006 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy to the Rescue! Thank Goodness! We have all been waiting and waiting to see the lastest and greatest pictures of you. I am so glad your Mommy decided to fill us in because it had been awhile since we've seen your pretty face. So glad to see that you are doing so good! You are the prettiest princess I ever did see!

 
At May 22, 2006 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey COVER GIRL!! We got your birth announcement today and LOVED IT!!! Your Mommy and Daddy are so clever. You look so pretty and your dress is absolutely adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home