The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I just want to thank all my fans...

I want to thank everyone for visiting so far. I celebrated my 3 week birthday yesterday with Mommy and Daddy--I ate, slept, fussed, had gas, and fussed (did I mention fussed already?), then repeated that cycle 8 times. Mommy and Daddy are having so much fun!!!!

My Daddy got a new job!! He is going to be a flight instructor for Boeing! This will now be his main job, so he can return to being a part-time reservist for the Air Force Reserves (he has been full-time for almost 5 years). I'm glad, for I have plans for Daddy's money--nefarious, secret, girl-crazy spending plans. Mommy and I are very happy for Daddy, and he is excited about this new adventure.

Well, that's all for today--keep writing comments! We love to hear from everyone (even Auntie Dianna).

1 Comments:

At April 08, 2006 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys ~
Well my goodness, how does this princess get cuter and cuter by the day. Connor's been telling me how beautiful she is so I had to write and tell you myself. Way to go on the new job Gregg. I hope this new career will help you be at home more with your precious family. Robin I hope you are recovering well from your labor and delivery. You look absolutely beautiful in your photo's with Morgan. I'm not sure if it's her glow or yours that make the two of you look like your glistening!!! Connor says "Hi from bugland!!" Have a great night!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home