The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Please say a prayer for my friend!!

This is my friend Connor. He is an amazing little boy who has been through many hardships and trials in his young life, more than most of us will ever experience. He has super-loving parents, whose faith is tested (but NEVER lost) time and again through his rollercoaster medical journey. Please visit Connor's site-- http://mamaslittlebug.blogspot.com -- read about his unbelievable journey, and say a prayer for him and his family. I promise you will be inspired by this incredible story of love, devotion, and unshakeable faith.

1 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 11:30 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Hi Morgan,
Little bug here....thanks so much for putting me up on your blog. Wow...I was so surprised to see myself when I pulled up your blog tonight. I thought my mama and daddy had made a mistake, but sure enough, there I was on your blog. I guess I need all the prayers I can get!!! Thanks!!! By the way, you are looking cuter and cuter every day. It makes me anxious to grow up so we can go on our date. I'll ask my dad for a big wad of dough so that I can take you to a really nice place. My mama says I should just by you jewelery right off the bat, but my daddy thinks that's a bit premature. I guess I'll be the one to decide that once I get bigger. Hey, tell your cats that they are doing a really good job protecting you. If I were able to be at home, my dog Abbey would be protecting me too. Can't wait for us to meet....soon!!! Thanks again for your prayers and for the exposure to my story on your blog.
Connor (along with daddy and mama)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home