The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Day 20 of my captivity....

My parents continue to torment me....

Today, they put me face-up on this strange mat with bizarre dangling objects hanging above me. My diet consists of milk, milk, and more milk (with an occasional side of formula mixed with..............wait for it..............................milk). Daddy took me for a walk in something called a Baby Bjorn, or as Grandma would call it, "some fandangled torture contraption".

Oh, my so-called bodyguards are totally ignoring me...see below photographic and audio evidence (The following conversation was captured using hi-tech surveillance equipment)


Calvin: "You notice anything different?"
Oliver: "Nope."
Calvin: "You sure?"
Oliver: "Yep."
Calvin: "Positive?"
Oliver: "Positive. Now go away, before I smack you."

1 Comments:

At April 07, 2006 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey little miss Morgan! All your pictures are so pretty and your Daddy is doing a great job on your new blog. How are you getting along with all your kitties? I'm sure you will fall in love with all of them and if you are anything like your mommy you will probably have 5 more soon. Thanks for keeping us posted on your life. We love reading about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home