The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

OK Daddy, here's how this is gonna work....

Wake up Daddy! I want to tell you how things are gonna be. I'm the Boss of this Family, Mommy's the Underboss, and you're just a foot soldier (I may promote you to Caporegime, and if you're a good Daddy, you may reach Consigliere). You will see to my every need, or I may have you whacked (by Mommy upside the head!). I'm glad we had this little talk, now go get me a bottle.

He is so lazy! I can't wake him up! Maybe if I fluff him (NOTE: little princesses do not fart or toot), he might stir. If that doesn't work, I'll start screaming. ;)

3 Comments:

At April 12, 2006 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What precious pictures!! They will be irreplaceable over time.

Love,
GRAN

 
At April 17, 2006 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 17, 2006 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess "P"

That a girl, build those muscles, you will have to work at getting your point across with Daddy. Instead of choking him, butterfly kisses will crush him everytime:)
Keep practicing, by the time you are walking he won't stand a chance. If Daddy won't wake up and listen when you are talking to him,and all else fails, call grandma for more Stuffed Cabbage.

You will certainly get your point across that way, he will know you mean business:) So glad to hear Mommy is taking time outs and getting away. Mommy's need that regrouping time to refocus their energies on less important stuff (like making more milk). You know like tanning, getting their nails done and making sure they get their hair done to come home to sit and watch you:) Give Mommy and Daddy a hug. All my love Auntie Dianna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home