The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 10, 2006

Dastardly plot to stockpile the world's Natural Gas supply!

I have hatched a plot to stockpile the world's Natural Gas supply....in my digestive system!!!! I have kept Mommy and Daddy pretty busy today. They are working feverishly to foil my plans, and if I'm not careful, they may succeed in saving the world (and their sanity)! I will try to secretly feed Mommy spaghetti, pizza, and other tomato products, as well as cabbage and broccoli; these foods will find their way into Mommy's milk, and then right into my Gas Refinery (which, according to Daddy, can store infinite amounts of gas)! Don't tell Mommy, but I asked Grandma to make stuffed cabbage before she went back to Florida!

Daddy promises he will take some new pictures soon--stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2006 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess Morgan - I just think it's great that you are keeping Mommy and Daddy busy. That's your job you know. I can't wait until you keep me busy too.

Hugs and kisses for you sweet baby.

Love,
GRAN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home