The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy Easter 2006!!

Happy Easter everyone! (well, 2 days late--sorry!) In this picture, I am expressing my awe and wonder at yet another of Daddy's "brilliant" parenting ideas.

The 3 Musketeers (Princess Morgan, Queen Willow, and the Easter Bunny) ride again! Look out evil-doers!!


Yes, Daddy did my hair....again. Oh, and a note from Daddy....

Attention fans of Princess Morgan. I will be posting new info and pics probably every 5-7 days. I realize this may traumatize some of you, but remember, I don't care. Just Kidding! I will start my new job as Boeing Pilot Flight Instructor on Apr 28th, so I will be pretty busy in training. Not to mention keeping up with Pri.....

Ok Daddy, that's enough outta you! Fix my bottle, and remember, I like it 98.6, not 98.4 like last time!

5 Comments:

At April 18, 2006 7:47 PM, Blogger CJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 18, 2006 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Photos! Thanks for posting them. Morgan gets cuter and cuter everyday! I will have to admit that I am alittle bit bummed that we will only be hearing about Morgan every 5-7 days. I think Mommy needs to learn how to blog when Morgan is napping. :)

 
At April 18, 2006 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 19, 2006 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess Morgan - You get prettier and prettier everyday. Everyone at work just "oohs' and aahs" over you.

Thanks so much for the new pictures.

Love,
GRAN

 
At April 19, 2006 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my precious flower you get more beautiful each day. i really miss your sweet face at 3am ...hear you are now sleeping through our early a.m. visits...wish i could develop the same habit.. enjoy the updates so much...wish you were here to enjoy the beach with sami and cole...sami is a big princess and is just waiting to take you shopping and surfing....love the new hair do!!!! grandma d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home