The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Four Week Birthday Morgan!! (from Logan and Willow)

Hi everybody! I'm Logan. Some refer to me as the "Village Idiot" (I have no idea why). I, like precious little Morgan, love to eat and sleep. And since she doesn't try to eat my food (yet!) or sleep in my bed, I love her!! If you're wondering, yes, my tongue does stick out like this all the time (auditioning as Bass Guitarist for KISS).

I am Queen Willow. Yes, I said Queen. Perhaps I need to remind my subjects about the hierarchy of the royal family. Queen OUTRANKS princess!!!!! Yet the little princess gets all the Queen's attention! As you can see by my face....I'm not happy. Just kidding! I love little Morgan, she is a great addition to the house, and I can't wait to play with her.

4 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who let Logan get to the computer. It won't happen again.

King Oliver

 
At April 17, 2006 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Morgan,

You look pretty in your mint Easter dress. You are so sweet you keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes. I miss you, all my love. Grandma

 
At April 18, 2006 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Morgan,

It has been 4 days since the last Morgan sighting, we are in need of a Morgan fix.

Auntie Dianna

 
At April 18, 2006 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Morgan, Please tell your Daddy that he needs to make a post on your blog because it has been WAY TOO LONG since we have heard an update about you and we have not seen any photos from Easter yet either!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home