The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 12, 2006

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ME!







From bath to bed, my days are packed with adventure. Here I am at 11 weeks playing with Tad (my Leapfrog), my Leap Catepillar (see my arm through the ring), and Lilly (my hanging frog).. I have tummy time and practice my rollovers. I am working on sitting up in my Bumbo chair. Then, it's off to my tub for a nice warm bath. Ok, Mommy, enough with the flash! Bright Light! Here I am in my bunny towel. Yea, I am sucking my thumb. I'm a baby, it's my perogative! Plus, it makes my Grandma and Gran happy (they hate pacifiers). Hee hee. And then, off to dreamland. Nighty-night.

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she has grown, and the little ponytail is just too sweet.

 
At June 22, 2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - she is really growing - so sweet. It's a good thing she is not spoiled (yeah RIGHT!!!)

Does she love the Bumbo seat thingy? I am thinking about getting one for our girls, too.

She looks SO MUCH like Robin!! YAY - we love the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home