The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 02, 2006

Gran To The Rescue!!!

Hello Everyone! Well, it has been a very busy 2 weeks for me. My Gran (Daddy's Mommy) came to meet me for the first time...all the way from NJ. I love her! We have been having a great time together. It has given Mommy & Daddy some time together. They even went to see Cirque du Soleil's Verikai. Without me! Can you believe that? Oh well, when I am bigger I'll go EVERYWHERE with them. There will be no escape. hee hee! Daddy has been very busy with his new job. But, he does spend very good quality time with me. He has been giving me my baths every night and sings me silly songs (I'm pretty sure he makes most of them up, but I like it). I do have one request...Can we discuss the current sleeping arrangements? I'm not sure this is working for me. Ha ha!
Oh! And my recent accomplishment...You know I have been rolling over (tummy to back) since I was 2 weeks old. Well, I just rolled from my back to my tummy!!! Pretty neat, huh? Won't be long until I'm off & roaming!!! Anyway, here are some recent pictures! Enjoy! Kisses!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home