The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I Love My Grammy!






My Grandma (Mommy's Mom) came back! She has been here for 2 1/2 weeks and we have been having such fun! She was there for my birth and came back to see me again and help out (Daddy was supposed to be on a trip to Spain but it cancelled). Grammy is teaching me so much. I am learning to sit up. I love to grab things and shake them..hard. We have been reading together. I touch the objects in my electronic books & make them talk. She made me a bean bag to help me sit. I love it. She got me a piano...Im thinking concert pianist? Hmmmm. Anyway, I have been having so much fun. I am learning many new things and changing a lot. It won't be long before Im really moving. hee hee Im already scooting across the floor on my back. Watch out Mommy & Daddy! Well, enjoy the photos. Until next time......

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2006 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What precious pictures of my precious peanut. I really miss her and glad her other Grammy could visit. I can't wait until I can visit again.

Kiss and Hug sweet, sweet Morgan for her Gran.

Love forever

 
At June 28, 2006 10:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sooo cute!!! I love her pictures and she definitely looks like a Busy Little Bee... Keep updating her page and keeping that little peanut busy.

What a doll!!

Love, Michelle, John and "cousin" Annika and Alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home