The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 30, 2006

Look at me & 3 Generations!







Here are some more pictures of me & Grammy before she went home to Florida. She makes me laugh. I forgot to tell ya Grammy made me a bean bag which is helping me to learn to sit up. It is great! It makes it easier for me to hold & play with my toys.

Here we are, 3 generations. Me , Mommy & Grammy. I was a little distracted during the photo.

Here I am at tummy time. I have been practicing real hard at holding my head up. I can do it for a good 5 minutes now or until I roll over. hee hee. I saw my cardiologist yesterday and he says my PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosus ) is all better. YEAH! Boy, was Mommy relieved (guess that's why she was crying...silly Mommy). I still have a tiny, tiny hole in another part of my heart but he says it is nothing to be concerned about. It should close on its own. He doesn't want to see me until I am 1 yrs. old. YEAH! I told Mommy & Daddy I would be just fine.

The weather has been beautiful. Mommy & I go for walks every day. I really like it. I play with my toys or just look around. I might even be getting a tan (well I could be a lot more golden if Mommy would just take the visor off my stroller...oh well). I am still sleeping through the night (in bed by 8pm & up at 6am). I stay pretty busy during the day (in between my naps). Well, that's a day in the life of little ole' me, Morgan. Everyone have a wonderful 4th of July. Mommy has a "special' outfit for me. Oh no! Im sure she'll post pictures. Well, come on did any of you expect any less??? This is Mommy we are talking about. hee hee! Speaking of Mommy......here she comes to kiss all over me again. Big hugs & kisses!!! Bye Bye!

1 Comments:

At June 30, 2006 8:19 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

She's getting so big! And she can hold her head up real high while on her tummy- good for you Morgan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home