The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mommy & Me


Look, I have hair!!! Most of it is on top and sticks straight up, but I have hair! Mommy loves to put bows in it & make me look like Cindy Loo-Hoo. hee hee.

Still waiting to see if I will have Mommy or Daddy's color eyes. My Auntie Dee Dee says I will have her big blue-lavender eyes. Boy, would that be neat! They are still blue-gray for now.

Mommy is always kissing me. She said she was going to have to start wearing clear lips gloss because I always have sparlkes on my face & head. I kinda like it...getting me ready for when I can wear my own sparkles & make-up. Mommy says it will be a while. So, for now, I'll just have her keep kissing sparkles on me.






























Here I am in my new booster/highchair. I am a big girl & get to sit at the table now. I mostly just laugh while Mommy & Daddy eat dinner. But, at least I get to sit with them.

4 Comments:

At August 03, 2006 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a wonderful set of photos. She is such a smiley girl!

 
At August 04, 2006 10:53 AM, Blogger CJ said...

I haven't been here in awhile due to my own time constraints, but she is getting SO big and So beautiful! What a precious little girl!!

 
At August 04, 2006 10:59 AM, Blogger CJ said...

I think he's saying, "HA! I knew how to do this all along, I just wanted to trick you!!"

What a doll!

 
At August 04, 2006 4:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

What beautiful mommy and me pictures! I love these!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home