The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mommy & ........Laura Ingalls?



So, Fall is upon us & Mommy sees fit to put this bonnet thingy on my head. She says it is to keep my head warm on our long walks & cover my ears. Dad-dee says I look like Laura Ingalls. Who is this person? I just know I'm not quite sure about the whole bonnet look. Im not sure it is the look Im going for. But I'll humor Mommy for now. How do you like my "Dr. Evil" pose. "I will hold Mommy hostage for 1 billion dollars". hee hee Oh, I will be 6 months old on the 17th. Woo hoo! Mommy also started me on oatmeal cereal (again..organic...my Mommy- hee hee). Wow, this stuff is good (better than the rice cereal stuff). I ate 3 bowls (don't get too excited, this was only about 2 1/2 Tbs)! Hey, it is a lot for me...Im just starting out.

2 Comments:

At September 16, 2006 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan- you are absolutely beautiful in your bonnet!!!! I miss you lots!

 
At September 17, 2006 8:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love the bonnet look - adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home