The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 08, 2006

MY FIRST FOOD!!!

YEAH! Today I had my first taste of wonderful things to come. Mommy fed me some rice cereal (of course it was organic...that's my Mommy). Mommy & Daddy said I did a really good job. Some actually got in my tummy. It was pretty fun. I made a great big mess. Yeah! My Gran always said, "meal time should be happy time". Oh, Mommy said to tell everyone Im sure you have already noticed the sound doesn't exactly match the video...some flaw in the uploading. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

At September 09, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I think it was a success! Looks like she enjoyed her first food! I remember the first time making the rice cereal and it says to make it pretty liquidy - I thought well this is just like giving her breat milk from the spoon! No wonder it's all down her chin...she's used to just sucking down the liquid LOL Cute videos!

 
At September 11, 2006 3:59 PM, Blogger The Mom said...

What fun videos of you Morgan! Looks like you are going to be a great eater :) Yum Yum :)

 
At September 13, 2006 6:10 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Just wait until you get to the bananas, little one! Now THOSE are some good stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home