The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 15, 2007

MY 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Here's the Birthday girl riding her butterfly. I had a great first birthday party. Mommy did a lot of green because I am a St. Patrick's Day baby. We had a black couldron full of green beads, green light-up wands, leprechauns & cupcakes with shamrocks on them. I had a lot of fun & thank my friends Ashley, Julia, Jackson and their mommies for making my day special. Tomorrow is my birthday & there is no telling what she has planned for me. I'll keep you posted.










Here I am with my friend Ashley. Friends are great!






Here is Ashley & Julia riding Miss butterfly. Ashley is really good at making it rock. I need to watch her so I can learn how to make it rock too.





Julia had a lot of fun too.








The 3 AMIGOS!


Here I am with Dad-dee and all my beads, ballons & Leprechaun. I had so much fun!

4 Comments:

At March 17, 2007 10:02 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

oh happy birhtday sweet morgan! so glad you had such a wonderful first birthday. and were ever did you find that rocking butterfly? I want one for mayson!!!!!

 
At March 18, 2007 2:55 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I can't believe she's a year already! Such a gorgeous 1 year old too!

 
At March 19, 2007 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey its your uncle jeff!!!you look wonderful in you b-day outfit!!!!miss you guys love ya

 
At March 19, 2007 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey its your uncle jeff!!!you look wonderful in you b-day outfit!!!!miss you guys love ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home