The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'M A WHOPPING 6 MONTHS OLD TODAY!

I turned 6 monts old today. Woo hoo! So, Mommy decides to go out for a few hours of shopping (mainly for me- hee hee) and leaves me in the care of Dad-dee! AHHHH! Party time! So, here are some pictures of how we spent the 4 hours (well actually 2...I slept for 2 hours). It always starts by taking my bows out of my hair. Dad-dee loves my "crazy hair". Then, I hang with my kitty, Priscilla. She loves me! Next, I move on to amusing myself with my feet. These things are so cool. We spend a lot of time playing on the floor & then we wrap it up with Mommy coming home finding me passed out (from exhaustion-hee hee) on Dad-dee. I survived him! Whew!

















1 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 9:05 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

happy 6 months! What a beautiful smile you have Morgan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home