The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A NEW HOME

Here's our new home. With all the snow we decided to build our own igloo.
















Just kidding........
Here are pictures of my new home. Mommy & I surprised Dad-dee with it for Christmas. It was easy for me to keep a secret since Dad-dee doesn't understand my language. hee hee. Needless to say he was very surprised, overwhelmed & so very happy. It is a dream come true for us. I have a big yard to play in as I grow up and more room to crawl around.

3 Comments:

At January 18, 2007 10:06 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Oh WOW you guys.....What a great house. It looks like a dream come true for sure. Hope the moving and settling in is going smoothly for all three of you (and the cats....what is Calvin going to do????) So happy for all of you!!!!
Lovebug Hugs,
Randy, Lori and Little Bug...Oh yeah, Itty Bitty Bug Too....

 
At January 19, 2007 2:49 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

what a beautiful house! I'm so impressed you were able to buy this house and keep it a secret from him!

 
At January 19, 2007 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations on the new house. It is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home