The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 24, 2006

'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS...

So, it is Christmas Eve and I am with Mommy, Dad-dee & Grammy. I got to open one gift (family tradition). So, I opened my gift from my friend Connor. It is a beautiful butterfly & she sings to me. Her wings even move. Thank you! After I opened my gift, Dad-dee read me 'Twas The Night Before Christmas. I really liked it! Then it was off to bath, bottle & bedtime. Here I am in my tub ( G rated). Tonight is the first night I got to sit up by myself in my tub. Im a big girl now. I could have done it sooner but Mommy & Dad-dee just now took my insert out. Weeeee! Rub-a-dub-dub. Well, Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope yours is as special as mine will be. xoxoxox








6 Comments:

At December 26, 2006 8:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

she looks so excited to get that butterfly!

 
At December 27, 2006 8:07 AM, Blogger BStrong said...

So did Morgan have more fun with the wrapping paper than the actual toy that was in it? My Amanda was always happy with the box and paper.

 
At December 27, 2006 5:52 PM, Blogger jotcr2 said...

They are lovely pics. Brave work on the bathtime.

 
At December 29, 2006 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great bath image (it reminds me to give my 3-year old and 1-year a bath before the new year; a family tradition).

Have a great year ahead.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

 
At January 03, 2007 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. It looks like she really loves her bath.

 
At January 06, 2007 9:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

She is so cute!! Looks like she loves her Dad-dee time. Awesome bath picture - that is great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home