The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 04, 2006

Hi Dad-dee!!!!!

Here I am watching the video Dad-dee made me before leaving for Africa. He is reading my 2 favorite books (Green Eggs & Ham and 10 Little Lady Bugs). He is so animated when he reads. I just love to watch him. It makes me smile and bowls me over. hee hee I can't wait for you to come home Dad-dee!!! 6 more days. Yeah!!! Hey Dad-dee, I'm thinking about baking a cake for Mommy's birthday Friday...what do ya think? Ok, maybe I'll just share my fruit & oatmeal with her...how 'bout that?


2 Comments:

At December 08, 2006 2:42 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love her facial expressions!

 
At December 11, 2006 1:08 AM, Blogger The Mom said...

She is soooo dang cute! I love her outfit too - Morgan is such a doll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home