The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 26, 2006

BAD HAIR DAY!

A note from Mommy: Ok, sometimes as a parent we don't see things as they really are....or maybe we do and just think it is so darn cute we leave it alone. Gregg & I love Morgan's hair. I have baby fine hair & Gregg shaves his head. So, when Morgan had all this gorgeous hair we were shocked and ecstatic! Well, when I saw this picture & truly realized Morgan had a comb-over, I realized something had to be done. Not to mention it is always hanging in her eyes. So, Mommy decided it was time for Morgan's first haircut (sorry Dad-dee, we know how you love "crazy hair"). But, Mommy did the honors & saved my first trim. Here is the finished product. She is so precious!

TA-DA!!! Look at me!

3 Comments:

At November 26, 2006 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Morgan,

I just knew eventually Mommy and Daddy would see your real beauty. NO more comb overs:) yepppieee
Your hair looks marvelous darling.
You look like a true beauty queen now, so glad Mommy finally got the hint......sometimes it takes Mommy's and daddy's a while to figure this stuff out. All my love, you are precious Love Aunt DEEDEE

 
At November 26, 2006 9:22 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

The hair cut looks great on Morgan! I wish I was brave enough to try trimming Kayla's hair myself, but I would butcher it!

 
At November 27, 2006 11:51 AM, Blogger Little Bug said...

My dear Morgan ~
I do love what you have done with your hair!!! My mama is contemplating a hair cut for me as well because I have one side that grows faster than the other because of all those silly days in the hospital. I'm not sure when she will be brave enough to attempt it, but I will keep you posted. You look so cute playing with all your fun toys!!!! Won't it be fun when we can have a play date!!!! I can't wait!!!! Hey, where did you get that super neat lightning bug?? I think I should tell my mama to get one of those for me!! OK cutie, I have to go now, mama`says it's`time for exercises!!!!!
Lovebug Hugs,
Little Bug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home