The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 13, 2006

MY FIRST PARTY!


Here I am at my first birthday party. It was for my friend Hunter.















I sure do miss my Dad-dee! He had to deliver a new plane to Africa and is now teaching their pilots how to fly it. I miss you Dad-dee! Mommy is playing the video you made for me reading Green Eggs & Ham and my Lady Bug book. It makes me laugh! Dad-dee won't be home for Thanksgiving, but Grammy is coming to see me. YEAH!!!! I know I have even more hugs & kisses coming my way (Mommy is always kissing & hugging on me).

Calvin misses Dad-dee too. He usually lays on his lap every night. He is trying to take over Mommy's favorite chair but keeps getting booted out. Calvin is my buddy. He always curls up next to me on the Boppy when Mommy is feeding me. I love to pull his fur. hee hee!

4 Comments:

At November 13, 2006 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You are too cute Morgan! It's okay, Daddy will be home before you know it...I'm extremely sad that you were sleeping when I came over last week! Next time, I sure hope I'll be able to give you a BIG hug :)

-Jenny (Your mommy's tanning friend)

 
At November 14, 2006 3:43 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

looks like a fun time at the bday party!

 
At November 14, 2006 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you very much little peanut. I am so blessed to have you as my daughter--I am a very lucky Daddy. You have brought me such joy (and maybe helped me learn to have more patience and relax), just looking at your pictures gives me the strength to fight off sad thoughts about not being with you, nighttime bath-bottle-bed, and just simply holding you. Your Mommy is the best though, and she'll do a great job until I get home. Please tell her how much I miss her and love her, and I'll be home before you know it.

Love
Daddy

 
At November 15, 2006 7:24 AM, Blogger BStrong said...

Hey Morg, was it an open bar or did your hoste make you pay? I hope you enjoyed yourself you little party animal you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home