The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 05, 2006

FOOD...GLORIOUS FOOD!
















Somebody better tell Mommy my eating will not be getting any neater (at least not any time soon). She says there are not any bibs big enough to cover me (I think she's the one who needs a bib-hee hee). I just don't know how she gets squash in her hair. I plead the 5th!
My menu is expanding. So far I have had rice cereal, oatmeal, butternut squash, peas, sweet potatoes, yams and pears. Although we are not sure how much actually makes it to my belly. My skin could not be softer though! hee hee! Tomorrow Mommy will make me a new fruit. I can't wait to see what it is. She is busy in the kitchen making all kinds of things for me. She has fun making my baby food & I love eating it (and wearing it).

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2006 1:23 PM, Blogger The Mom said...

Yum - it looks like your mom makes the best dinners for you, Morgan. Love all the pics and WTG on your big food repertoire - my Brady is a dang picky eater, maybe if I cooked like your mom, he'd eat more things :) Love all your pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home