The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 01, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD-DEE!

Even though I'm little and can't express myself with words...
Even though my thoughts for now remain unspoken...
I really want you to know that I love the way you look at me......
smile at me, talk to me and sing to me
You always know how to make me happy by doing little things for me
Being your daughter is fun and you are the best Daddy in the whole wide world.
I love you, Dad-dee! Happy Birthday!
- Your Princess Morgan

You've been there from the begining. You were at both of my baby showers & all of my doctors appointments. You were there when I took my first breath and the first one to hold me.


4 Comments:

At October 01, 2006 6:01 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

happy birthday!

 
At October 02, 2006 1:38 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Happy birthday, Morgan's daddy!!

 
At October 03, 2006 7:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhhh, Gregg is SUPER-DAD!!! I knew he would be a wonderful father - that is one lucky little girl...

Anni & Alex

 
At October 17, 2006 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This whole tribute to your dad-dee was so sweet and wonderful and very true!! We couldn't be happier for you to have even more great experiences with your special parents!
We love you so much.
Auntie Kim and Uncle Tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home