The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 30, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD-DEE!!!! continued......

Today is my Dad-dee's birthday. So, I decided to pay trbiute to him & let you know why he is such a wonderful Dad-dee.

It is a wise father that knows his own child.
-William Shakespeare

Even though my Dad-dee is fortunate enough not to have to go to the office every day he still has to do some work from home. But, he always makes time for me. He will bring his work outside so we can play (on his computer-weeee). He makes me smile and lets me grab his nose. When we go to neighborhood parties he always likes to carry me around with him. And, no matter how much fun he may be having talking with the guys, when it is my bedtime, Dad-dee comes to get Mommy & says, "time to go, it is Peanuts bedtime". He always puts my needs first. He reads me great stories. Sometimes we lay around together just chatting. He gives me a bath, massage & bottle every night (unless he has to work). It is his favorite time with me...just me & my Dad-dee! He always wants to be included in everything Mommy & I do. He has not missed any of my doctors appointments since I was born (actually even before I was born). He held me when they kept taking blood (ouch!) from my little foot the first few weeks after I was born (I was a little jaundice). He makes everything all better. There are so many things my Dad-dee does for me. I am a lucky little girl. So, I just want to say thank you for not just having the title of Dad-dee, but truly 'being' a wonderful Dad-dee! "MY" Dad-dee!







1 Comments:

At October 07, 2006 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess Morgan and Mommy are quite lucky to have such an amazing guy!!! What a great daddy he is!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home