The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 21, 2006

READING TIME!



My Mommy got me some more books today. Wow! So many to choose from now. Dad-dee is reading me The Bernstain Bears, The Spooky Tree (one of Mommy's favorite). I can't wait to see all the many different adventures I will go on. Now I know why Mommy & Dad-dee read so much. What fun!

Here I am with Priscilla again. Aren't I just the "cat's meow"? I know Prissy thinks I am. hee hee.










Now, how'd that foot get there? Hmmmmm.

2 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 3:06 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Great pictures! And awsome that she already has a love of books :)

 
At September 24, 2006 10:00 AM, Blogger The Mom said...

Morgan - you are too cute! What fun to have your Dad read your mom's favorite books to you! I can tell already that you will go on GREAT adventures :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home