The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 30, 2006

6 MONTH CHECKUP

I went to my 6 month checkup on Thursday & my doctor said I am doing so well. I am approx. 14.3 lbs & over 26 inches long. Tall & lean like Dad-dee (Mommy is happy I inherited this from his side). Dr. 'F' says I am really strong..like an ox. Hmmm...What's an ox? He was vey pleased. I am right where I should be for my age. YEAH! It was neat to see all my little friends again. It was great to see all the different things we are doing. Most babies are rolling over both ways, a couple can sit up (for about 10 seconds), and one was even crawling a little! Wow! I have been rolling since I was 2 weeks old and I am getting closer to sitting up on my own ( not there yet...). I can definitely pivot & roll across the room. It seemed the big babies (20 pounders) were the ones sitting up already. Us little ones need more bottom weight I guess... hee hee. I've been meeting with them since we were all 2 weeks old! My pediatrician's group has these great classes ( 2wk, 2 mth, 4mth, 6mth, 9mth & 12 mth) which Mommy & Dad-dee take me. They learn all kinds of neat things about me. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing yet...hee hee. The doctor is giving all my secrets away. But, here I am with my friend, Aiden. Remember him from my 4 month class? Boy, has he grown! He is almost 20 lbs! His Mommy started him on rice cereal at 2 months! I just started my solid foods only 3 weeks ago....Mommy is wondering if I can go back to just her liquid gold again. She's not liking the new treasures I'm leaving in my diapers. Whew! Who knew butternut squash, sweet peas & sweet potatoes could be so stinky...hee hee!
















This was at our 4 month checkup.

1 Comments:

At October 01, 2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

sounds like she got a great check up - WTG Morgan!

Cute pics - how fun to have a play group like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home