The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

MY VISIT WITH UNCLE JEFF






My Uncle Jeff has returned home to Florida. What fun we had. Here are some photos of our visit. I had a lot of fun. First, we went to the Pumpkin Patch to get our pumpkins (and for Mommy & Dad-dee to put me in these funny costumes-UGH!). Then, it was time to get ready for trick-or-treaters. They carved pumpkins. Mommy's is on the left, Uncle Jeff's in the middle (his pumpkin was enormous) & Dad-dee's is the werewolf. Mommy & Dad-dee decorate the house every year & make it really spooky with smoke machines & a graveyard. They scare all the kids in the neighborhood & the kids love it. Daddy had to work so Uncle Jeff stepped up and filled in for him. Wow, he did a great job. He was very scary! He even brought his own masks all the way from Florida. Of course I was asleep through all of this ( I go to bed at 6pm) but Mommy told me all about it. I had a great visit wih my uncle. Thanks for coming to see me.

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2006 7:20 AM, Blogger BStrong said...

Love the pictures. The holidays look like they'd be a lot of fun at your house, judging from the decorations and all.

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home