The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Just another day in the life of Princess Morgan

Here I am with my new puppy. My Grammy sent him to me. He sings when I squeeze him and teaches me some neat things. Thank you Grammy!











Ok, Mommy decided to take a picture of us by herself. That's why we are so close. What you can't see is Mommy & I are wearing the same pink velour jackets (except mine has a kitty on it). I also have a matching doll who matches us and hers does have a kitty on it-just like me! hee hee. Mommy is too funny! I'll have her take another picture so you can see.






I'm not going to put my foot in my mouth. Or am I? hee hee

3 Comments:

At October 14, 2006 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy toes :) Nice mommy/daughter photo too!

 
At October 15, 2006 7:02 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Great photos! I love her smile, I know I tell you that all the time, but I really do!

 
At October 19, 2006 5:46 AM, Blogger The Mom said...

Awwww - I love the pics - and toes are just too yummy! Morgan, you need to have your Dadee take some pics of you and your mommy in your matching outfits - that is too fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home