The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 18, 2006

8 MONTHS OLD!

Weeeee..I am 8 months old now. I am very happy because my Grammy arrived from Florida. We are having a grand time. The day she arrived the prettiest rainbow came out. Mommy said the colors were so bright & vivid. You could see it right out my window. Mommy said since I was born on St.Patrick's Day, I was her good luck charm. I ate so much avocado today I might just turn into a leprechaun. hee hee I love them.

Hi Dad-dee! Hope you are flying safely in Africa. I miss you!! Come home soon. Ladybug hugs!
-Princess Morgan






1 Comments:

At November 19, 2006 2:04 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

happy 8 months!! She's getting so big and of course just as beautiful!

What a nice pic of the rainbow too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home