The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

WHAT A GREAT VISIT!!!

It was a wonderful visit with my Grammy. What a busy week. It was filled with many firsts.
-My first rainbow showed up the day Grammy arrived.
-I sat up all by myself for the first time (I was doing it a little but more like a tripod) while she was here. Actually, it had a lot to do with Grammy's help. She worked really hard with me.
-Then, my first snow. I am not sure what it is, but it looks & feels neat. Very cold Brrrrrrr!
Here is the desk Grammy got for me. Mommy rigged my Bumbo chair so I would sit higher (on my own). Amazing what you can do with an electric knife & foam. Then, Calvin (kitty) decided (on Grammy's last night) to supervise my bedtime feeding. I think Grammy has it down, Calvin.
-I hold my bottle all by myself! I start with my cup this week Yeah!
- I had my first haircut. The comb-over was not working for me. Boy, Daddy is in for a real treat when he gets home. Wait until he tries to change my diaper or clothes on my changing table. I am all over the place! I have discovered rolling gets me where I need to go (ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ROOM)! hee hee


















LOOK! No hands!














Ummmm, people...it's COLD out here!!!!

1 Comments:

At December 01, 2006 9:39 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

yay Morgan! Look at you sitting up!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home