The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 08, 2006

Surprise Mommy!!! Dad-dee is home from Africa!


Weeeeee!!!! Dad-dee surprised us and came home for Mommy's birthday. Boy, was she surprised! Best birthday present ever!!!! Well, next to me, that is...hee hee! I was so happy to see Dad-dee! Even though he was gone for 30 days, I sure remembered him. He sang my favorite song & I just smiled & laughed! He brought us all kinds of neat gifts from Africa. I especially like my stuffed leopard. He is so soft.
Welcome home Dad-dee!!!

2 Comments:

At December 09, 2006 10:24 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Happy (belated!) birthday! What a wondeful present you received with a surprise homecoming!!

 
At December 11, 2006 1:06 AM, Blogger The Mom said...

What a great birthday gift!!!! 30 days - wow - long time to be a single mommy - I bet you were sooo happy to have him home!!! Happy Belated birthday!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home