The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patrick's Day Birthday Girl!

This is how my day began. Mommy & Dad-dee woke me at exactly 7:39 am (the time I was born exactly one year ago). And then......let the games begin!


First wardrobe change of the day was out of my jammies & into my birthday dress.


Then, after my morning nap, Mommy decided I needed to wear some green.



I got to ride my butterfly. I am getting pretty good at this.


Beam me up Scotty! (shamrock antennae & bib compliments of Uncle Jeffy). Thank you....I think.







Shamrock cupcake? I don't THINK so!

Well, maybe just a little frosting.











HELP ME!!! Who are these crazy people? Grammy!!!!!!!!!! Save me!



Every Irish Princess must have a tiara.







I had a great birthday! Well, I think Mommy & Daddy enjoyed it. C'mon, we all know this is really all for the parents at my age anyway. I am glad I could amuse them. Now, will someone take these silly stockings off me??

7 Comments:

At March 19, 2007 2:03 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Love the crown!

 
At March 20, 2007 5:33 AM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

love all the outfits.... she is so darn cute!!! wish we could get her and mayson together. they would have a good time!

 
At March 20, 2007 9:56 AM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Hi Morgan ~
We tried to leave a message the other night, but maybe it didn't get through....You really are the cutest birthday girl ever and Connor thinks you are the cat's meow!!!! Hope we can get together soon, OK. Maybe after the baby is born so you can all meet the itty bitty bug-a-boo.
Lovebug Hugs,
Randy, Lori and Little Bug

 
At March 21, 2007 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The crown looks wonderful. Princess Morgan is as beautiful as always.

Just stopping by to wish you a happy World Down Syndrome Day!

3:21

 
At March 23, 2007 9:14 AM, Blogger Imperfect Christian said...

Hey Morgan, your mommy and da-dee really know how to put on a party! Rock on, little one year old! May your second year of life be all that it can be!

 
At March 23, 2007 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

 
At April 09, 2007 1:21 PM, Blogger The Mom said...

Ohhh - I am sooo behind on my posting- happy very VERY belated birthday Morgan! I love ALL your birthday outfits - especially your cute green tights and antennae :) Tooo darling!!! I hope you had an amazing day and that one will be an amazing year for you! You are just tooo cute for words!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home