The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

FINALLY, I MEET MY GRANDPOP!

Grandpop (Dad-dee's dad) came for a visit. This was the first time I met him. He lives all the way in New Jersey. We had lots of fun. Here are a few pictures from his visit. Now, explain to me how my Dad-dee got so tall! Geesh! He's giant! I hope I get some of his height ( sorry momma but you're a shortcake). Hee hee!

Grandpop, it's this button here!

Taking a dip on a warm summer day. I could not convince everyone to join me. Hmmm... Oh well, more room for me & my toys.

Thanks for coming to see my Grandpop! Come back soon before I get too big



1 Comments:

At August 22, 2007 6:14 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

what cute pics with her grandpa! Hopefully it won't be so long until the next visit! My dad used to live in NJ too (Fl now though). He retired from McGuire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home