The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 30, 2007

BUSY LITTLE BEE!

Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been very busy doing many new things. Here I am gazing out the window. I like to look at the birds sitting on Mommy's rose bush.
I have a new swing...well I have had it for a little while now. I love it!!!
Can we talk??


Oh my!!!


I got a new carseat. Now, I sit up like a big girl & face forward. I stayed in my other carseat so long because it went up to 30 lbs. I love being able to see Mommy & Daddy! I make them laugh all the time.



At first I was not too sure about this new fandangled contraption. But, I like it! really, I do!







4 Comments:

At July 31, 2007 2:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

she's just growing up so fast! and beautiful as always!

 
At July 31, 2007 7:55 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Wow Morgan, you look so cute in your Little Tikes swing!!!! Sounds like you are having lots of summer time fun!!!
That new carseat of yours is fancy...perfect for a princess!!!
Well sweet girl, you are just as pretty as a girl can be and I love coming to check in on you.....even though I see you every night at our special star....I still love our nighttime escapades......I wonder if our parents know about all our silly shenanigans...Hee Hee secrets are fun to keep.
Lovebug Hugs to my best princess girl,
Little Bug

 
At August 02, 2007 7:22 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Awww...she is so cute!!! Love the new car seat!! Fit for a princess. Rhett sends his loves!!

 
At August 16, 2007 2:11 AM, Blogger The Mom said...

Darling carseat for the most darling little girl :) I love the girly colors and print - makes me want one (a girl that is!!!)

You are definitely getting to be SUCH a big girl Morgan!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home