The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 07, 2007

MISSING FLORIDA

I'm back from Florida. My hair is blonde & I have a tan. Woo hoo!! Here are more photos of my trip.

Mommy taught me how to go under water. I did a great job! She says I will learn to be a great swimmer. Mommy & her siblings grew up on the swim team. So, I guess it is inevitable. I love the water.








Yup, it's all about me!!! Hee hee




Here I am with Auntie Dee Dee (Mommy's big sister). We are wating for our table at the Tea Room. It is my first 'official' tea party.
Hmmmm. Yes, I have a mouth full of English tea. But, my favorite was the scottish pie and chicken & leek pie. YUMMY!!!











So mush excitement for a little girl. My cousin Samantha (Aunite Dee-Dee's daughter) took very good care of me. I miss them all very much.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home