The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Look out Ringo Starr!!

So, here is what happens when Mommy goes out for the day (can't you tell it's Dad-dee daycare? Look at the room. See my toys EVERYWHERE? hee hee Wait 'til Mommy gets home). Sometimes (when I am with Dad-dee) it is like my own Dr. Suess's The Cat in the Hat story. Only I wish we had Thing 1 & Thing 2 to clean up before Mommy gets home. hee hee

Music lessons Dad-dee?
First, we have crazy hair (no bow), one sock off & then it begins......BANG BANG BANG!!! Dad-dee decided my little drum did not make enough noise. So, he pulled out Mommy's roasting pan and boy did I have fun. Woo hoo!!!










1 Comments:

At May 07, 2007 4:48 AM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

oh yes.. the good ol pots and pans. mayson loves them too!! morgan is adorable now matter how her hair is. i wish her and mayson could get together and play!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home