The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 19, 2007

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

What a gorgeous spring day we had today. I love the sunshine & playing in the grass with Mommy & Dad-dee.


Here I am playing with my maracas. Like my pearly white? I am cutting more on the bottom & the tops are close behind. It doesn't bother me much. I just chew on some things & drool a bit. Overall, not that bad. Mommy says she is very happy I am not cranky ( I never get cranky) & still sleeping like a champ. Geesh, if bedtime for everyone is like it is in my house every night, no one would ever get out of bed (warm bath, massage w/ my lavender lotion, story time, warm bottle, lots of hugs & kisses, glow bear, lullaby bear & Mr. Glow Worm singing me to sleep). Ahhhhh! I love it. Do I ever have to grow up? I got it made!







Hey Mommy, let me take a picture of you. Can I have the camera....please???









I am getting very ingenous. The baskets under the coffee table are now full of MY things...hee hee. Mommy learned real fast to clear them out & refill them with my stuff. So, I push my basket off the shelf & make my own bridge to crawl over. Here, Mommy caught me in the act. She says I continue to amaze her.






4 Comments:

At April 20, 2007 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
She looks like a Spring flower.
Fran

 
At April 20, 2007 2:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love the pics under the coffee table! Kayla used to always end up under our coffee table as well!

 
At April 25, 2007 12:05 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

My Dear Sweet Morgan ~
Oh how cute you look in your little spring hat!!!! I especially like your sneaky coffee table pictures...Hee Hee...I bet you were hoping that your Mommy wouldn't find you under there so you could demolish the whole table, huh??? Hey, how is your standing and walking coming along. We pray for you every night that you would make new strides on all of your milestones. We get so excited around the computer when you have done something new. Looking forward to the next achievement in your great big wonderful life!!
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori and Little Bug & "Kenzie" too

 
At April 28, 2007 10:54 PM, Blogger The Mom said...

Morgan - I love your bow - the blue really makes your eyes stand out and shine :)

I love the pics of you on the shelf too - sooo fun!!! I can't wait to see what other fun places your mommy and Dad-dee find you in in the next few months :) Keep being creative :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home