The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

Reminiscing.....

I find myself reminiscing today. A friend just had a little girl ( Hello Mackenzie) and my very dear friends in Germany are expecting ANY DAY (due date was April 7th) and it made me want to look back at Morgan's first few days. So hard to believe it was only a year ago. Where does the precious time go? My mom was here with us when Morgan was born & boy I can't tell you what a blessing she was. Thank you mom! You'll never know how much it meant to us to have you here during those joyous yet scary first few weeks. Here are some of my favorites.































6 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE BLESSED!!!YOU TWO ARE GREAT PARENTS AND HAVE A BEATIFUL BABY.HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.LOVE UNCLE JEFF

 
At April 11, 2007 2:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

they just grow up so fast don't they?! Thanks for this trip down memory lane!

 
At April 11, 2007 8:05 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

awww soo sweet! its hard to believe our little ones are ONE already!!

 
At April 13, 2007 9:09 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

We find ourselves reminicing too now that Mackenzie is in our arms. Time simply goes by too fast. We can't wait for you to meet both the bug-a-boo's and we can all recall memories together. The pictures are great to see again. I remember sitting at Children's Hospital looking at those photos for the first time. Miss Morgan is just as beautiful, if not more so today than she was the day she was born.
Have a great weekend.
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori

 
At April 18, 2007 12:13 PM, Blogger BStrong said...

Thanks for reminiscing. It seems as if I have been doing a lot of that lately too. To answer the question you left on my blog, I’ll be posting soon.

Cheers,

Give Princess a little pinch on the cheek for me.

 
At April 28, 2007 10:56 PM, Blogger The Mom said...

Ohhhh - those newborn pics are precious. I still remember when Brady was born - it's hard to believe he is five already. The time just flies by - cherish every minute you can :)

Morgan was a beautiful newborn, and she's grown into a beautiful toddler :) Brady thinks she's pretty too - he loves to watch her videos and always says and signs "again, again!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home