The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

1 YEAR OLD STATS






















Mommy has been a little behind on my posts. So much has been going on. First, I saw my cardiologist who I last saw in June 2006. He wanted a follow up when I turned 1. Drum roll please...........He said he wanted to see me again when I am 14....................................YEARS OLD!!!! YEAH! My slight PDA closed all by itself. Well, he said "I" did it all by myself. Mommy & Dad-dee were so happy....especially Mommy. I don't know why she cries every time we get good news. Silly Mommy! I also saw my pediatrician for my 1 year check-up. Both of my docs said I am developing beautifully and are very proud of me.
Here are my latest stats:
weight: 18 lb 14 oz
height: 28.75 "





I have my first tooth popping through! Ouch! It really has not been too bad. I just chew on everything.

Here are my personal stats:
I excel at the following:
- building block demolition (Dad-dee stacks the blocks & I knock them down)
- low crawling to avoid sniper fire (hee hee)
- feline (my kitties) ambushes ( I am a really quick low crawler..and stealthy)
- I am drinking from a regular cup...Mommy still holds it though (no sippy cups for me)
- I am also drinking through a straw (still mastering this one)

My favorite fooods are:
yes, all the following are organic :))) Mommy's orders!
-avocados (lots of them!)
-mongolie stir fry ( zucchini, mushrooms, bok choy, sprouts, green peppers, broccoli, onions, water chestnuts, scallions, whole wheat angel hair pasta and chicken) YUMMY!!!
- unsweetened soy milk (with Mommy's liquid gold)
- beans, beans & more beans
- veggie pasta with tomato sauce
- yams & spaghetti squash (mixed)

Things about me:
- I love to play with Mardi Gras beads (especially the green ones)
- My eyes have remained blue (steel blue)
- I love bath time...especially splashing Dad-dee. He looks funny with water dripping from his head.
- I love climbing over Dad-dees legs when he is on the floor playing with me. He makes me a great baby obstacle course.
- Books!
- Music....especially when Mommy & Dad-dee sing to me. My favorite right now is Itsy Bitsy Spider (Dad-dee knows ALL the verses...like 6 of them...who knew!)
Life is so exciting. I am a happy girl and love ladybug hugs. Well, bye for now!

7 Comments:

At March 29, 2007 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PITCURES!! THE WEATHER LOOKS GREAT.I hope to see you guys soon.Have an excellent weekend. LOVE UNCLE JEFF p.s. GOOOO COWBOYS!!!!!!

 
At March 30, 2007 12:03 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Hello sweet Morgan!!
I love all the new pictures your Dad-dee and Mommy posted. I especially love the one on the leather couch where you look so surprised.....that could win a photo contest!!!! You are just adorable little lady!!!! I am also so proud of ALL of your accomplishments. You are progressing in grand fashion as every little lady should!!! I'm excited that your heart is A-OK!!! And I think your Mommy and my Mama have the same crying sickness. Their eyes leak a lot!!! Hee Hee!! Well, I wanted to let you know that I probably won't be able to stop by your blog for a few days because my Mama is going to the hospital to have a new little baby. She's the only one who lets me get on this silly computer, but I will be thinking about you and loving you every day until I am back, OK. We'll still meet each night at our special nightime star and we'll laugh and play until morning!!! Can't wait to let you know all the details about my new little brother or sister. We'll see you soon.
Lovebug Hugs,
Little Bug & Mama too

 
At March 30, 2007 9:03 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

she is doing so great!! mayson is still under 17 lbs and has not cut a tooth yet. maybe morgam can give her a few pointers on that!!!!
those pictures are adorable. i love pig tails!

 
At March 31, 2007 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there...don't post this. I was noticing several of our blogging friends are listing you in their blogroll now (Amy Flege, Cj Field, Christine Wimmer).

Of course I am wondering if I can link to you now?

If not that is ok, I will still keep visiting the way that I do now. It would be nice to have the quick link in my blogroll though.

Just let me know...

always_chaos@sbcglobal.net

Hugs, Rebecca

 
At April 04, 2007 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Way to go with the cup and straw.

My 4-year old and my 1-year old love Itsy Bitsy Spider, too. I tell them that spider needs an umbrella. My kids say I'm nuts.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

 
At April 09, 2007 1:19 PM, Blogger The Mom said...

Beautiful pics Princess Morgan - and wow - your stats are amazing!!! I'm soooo happy that you don't have to go back to the cardiologist til you're 14 - that is WONDERFUL!!! I love your cute piggy tails too - you are just too dang cute!!!

 
At April 11, 2007 2:40 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

what beautiful pictures and what a great update on all Morgan is doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home