The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Play Day!

Here I am with my friends Jackson, Julia & Luke (crawling off). Mommy had an impromptu play day & I am so glad all my friends made it. We had a lot of fun & Mommy did too. We received some very exciting news. Ashley is going to have a new brother or sister in 9 months. Congrats!!!









Jackson is reading me a book & I helped turn the pages. Julia turns 1 next month. Yeah!











Here's handsome Jackson. Look at those baby blues- gets them from his pretty mommy.



And always big, beautiful smiles from Miss Ashley. She is 1 month older than I am. She has been walking for a while and can really explore everything.


Look at Luke! He is almost 9 months old & pulling himself up to stand. Way to go!








1 Comments:

At April 25, 2007 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to say that by far, these are the cutest little babies ever!! Ashley and I had such a wonderful time--We can't wait to do it again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home