The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

SUN, FUN & FAMILY

Here I am with Uncle Jeff. Look at all that hair he has. Now I know where I get my locks from. He is funny.

This is the view from Grammy's beach condo. It is beautiful. I love it here & so does Mommy & Dad-dee. Oh, Mommy took me in the ocean today & I loved it...she has the magic touch. I think it is the fact she put me in the water slowly (it's a little cool)hee hee


This is my cousin Cody. He has played with me so much. He builds towers & I knock them down. woo hoo!



I am standing (almost climbing out of my pack & play). I like to look over the top at Mommy & Daddy when they are sleeping. I'm funny! hee hee




Beach baby! I could get used to this.





3 Comments:

At May 22, 2007 5:37 AM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

what a beautiful beach baby!!!!!
Mayson loves the sand and water so I am hoping she will love the beach too!

 
At May 25, 2007 11:39 AM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Morgan, Morgan Dear Morgan ~
Vacationing on the beach does suit you so well. You look so cute in your swimsuit and hat. I can't wait until I can go to the beach like you. Does the sand scratch your sweet little toes or does it just tickle a little? It sure looked like you and Dad-Dee were having fun in the pool. That boat is super cool and it looks like you could go for quite a cruise in that thing. I bet you are having so much fun in the sun. It's been warm here the last few days too. I hope you told your Mommy thank you for easing your delicate little skin into the cold ocean. My Mama would have done the same thing, but I think my Daddy would just run me in and splash me all over. I think that would be kinda scary for the first time. So, your Mama did the right thing to let you get used to that water first. Have fun on your vacation and please let us know when you get home because we still need to bring over your birthday present.
Have a great time in the water,
Lovebug Hugs,
Little Bug

 
At May 26, 2007 10:52 AM, Blogger A wonderful life said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!! We miss you so much. Joseph can't wait to meet you.
Much love always.
Auntie Kim, Uncle Tim and Cousin Joseph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home