The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HI-HO SILVER!!!

When I was in Florida my Auntie Dee- Dee took these pictures of me when Mommy was with Grammy. We surprised Mommy! I had a lot of fun as you can see. My Auntie Dee-Dee is a great photographer and she said I was a great model. A bit of a ham too. She did not get a chance to crop them so if you look closely in the bottom left hand corner you can see the tail of my favorite doggy, Yogi The Wonder Mutt ( Mommy gave Yogi this title).He is a Bishon & is a lot of fun. I don't think my 4 kitties would like it if I brought a puppy home. Oh well.



























2 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 12:25 AM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

oh, this are darling!!

 
At June 22, 2007 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey! I think Joseph is falling for her! Hopefully Morgan won't mind a 9 week old's crush! She is, as usual, a happy beautiful little angel! Miss you guys! I just hope the Army lifts the blog ban so I can look at these while I'm "down range"! Take care and see you soon! TIM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home