The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 02, 2007

MY BATH TUB

Ok, I have received many requests asking where Mommy got my tub. Here you go...ONE STEP AHEAD. I just love it because I don't crack my head on the side of the tub. Although, I did recently get a leak in my tub so Mommy has some patching to do.....it deflates after every bath. Boo hoo!

ONE STEP AHEAD WEBSITE:
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=442787&parentCategoryId=85180&categoryId=85201&subCategoryId=86186

Shhhhhh!! Don't tell everyone where we got my tub. This tub is made speical for a Prince & Princess. I think all my friends fit into this category...so buy away.






















1 Comments:

At July 09, 2007 9:57 PM, Blogger Pam said...

Okay I am so buying one of those....Picts to come soon!!

Now about Mary Grace? Is there anything her family needs? I am just devastated as I know how scary this can be.

Please let them know that they are in our prayers. She is just beautiful, and my heart just breaks reading that post about her!!

Hugs, Pam and Rhett

 

Post a Comment

<< Home